WHAT: Destin Ice Market 30A, the all-inclusive neighborhood market located at The Crossings at Inlet Beach, announced today its continuation of their free monthly Cooking Demo. The upscale grocery and market invites the community to its location next to the Donut Hole in Inlet Beach for a casual, come-and-go style cooking demonstration with their very own, Pam Wellborn, on Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Wellborn will be showcasing Buckhead beef burgers that are available at the market, while featured wines selected by Sommelier, Pamela Wellborn, are paired to the cuisine and are available to taste.
To inspire tailgating or your next cookout, their Buckhead beef burgers will be grilled over all wood charcoal on an open Green Egg.
Wellborn’s menu will include:
- Burger topped with Tillamook smoked cheddar and Applewood smoked bacon.
- Wine pairing is a red wine from Spain, Les Encina del Ingles, 2014.
- Burger topped with sriracha aioli, horseradish slaw, julienned Gala apples, and fresh cilantro. Wine pairing is Banfi’s Rosa Regale, a sweet, sparkling wine from Italy.
- Burger topped with blue cheese, caramelized, sweet yellow onions, and roasted grape tomatoes with olive oil and sea salt. Wine Pairing is Rockpile Zinfandel, Jack’s Cabin Vineyard, Sonoma County, 2013.
- Wild mushroom burger with garlic pesto cheese. Wine pairing is Krutz Family Cabernet Sauvignon, Monomania County, 2014.
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne will also be available by the glass.
Now in its third month, the cooking demonstrations are casual, and guests can come and go as they please. Guests have the opportunity to enter for a chance to win giveaways. The event is complimentary to attend, and reservations are not necessary.
Destin Ice Market 30A is located at the Crossings in Inlet Beach next to The Donut Hole. Just minutes from Rosemary Beach, the locally owned and operated Destin Ice Market 30A is more than a market. The owners and staff at Destin Ice Market 30A have created a boutique-shopping experience complete with Gulf fresh seafood, Certified Angus beef and grass-fed beef, local and regional craft beers, an extensive wine selection, numerous grab-and-go options including delectable deli selections, salads, homemade dips and hand-crafted cheeses are available as well, all of which are highlighted through the market’s knowledgeable staff. In addition to the exquisite lines carried within the market, complimentary weekly wine tastings on Fridays from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and monthly cooking demonstrations are held for the community. For a full schedule of their events, recipes and more, please find Destin Ice Market 30A on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or visit their websitewww.destinicemarket30a.com. Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. in season and 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. after Labor Day, Destin Ice Market 30A is located at The Crossings in Inlet Beach next to The Donut Hole. For more information, please call (850) 502-4100.
WHEN: Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Destin Ice Market 30A, 13063 Hwy 98 East, Suite M, Inlet Beach, FL. 32461